Home > Personal Insurance > Motorcycle Insurance > What about my Scooter?

PDF Version
What about my Scooter?

We must first assess your situation before we can provide you with the right kind of coverage for your moped.

Are you a young person under 18 living with your parents?

It would be best to ask your parents' auto insurer for coverage.

Are you over 18 and also own a car?

Simply add your moped as a second vehicle under your policy.

You do not live with your parents anymore and your moped is your only vehicle?

Your home insurer may grant you an auto insurance policy for your moped.

You want to learn more or would like to get a quote?

Enter your postal code here to find the nearest Intergroupe member firm in your area!
On-line submission Contact by phone E-mail More information

Intergroupe USA anglais

Follow us on:
Facebook Twitter