Home > Personal Insurance > Home Insurance > What to do in case of an incident

PDF Version
What to do in case of an incident

  • The first thing to do is to prevent it from getting worse. You owe it to yourself to protect your property whenever possible.
  • When your home has been robbed, call the police to report it and the property that was damaged or stolen.
  • Make a note of the number of the police report.
  • Contact your broker as soon as possible to report the event. He will let you know the procedure to follow and he will forward your claim to your insurer as quickly as possible so that it will be settled rapidly and fairly.
  • You can contact your insurer directly by calling their emergency event number 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
  • If you need help, call your broker – he will be glad to be of assistance

You want to learn more or would like to get a quote?

Enter your postal code here to find the nearest Intergroupe member firm in your area!
On-line submission Contact by phone E-mail More information

Intergroupe USA anglais

Follow us on:
Facebook Twitter