Home > Personal Insurance > Home Insurance > Custom house

PDF Version
Custom house

You are building your home yourself, that makes you the General Contractor - there is an insurance product that has been developed for just such a project.

Resident owner insurance coverage can well be adapted to a project that will not take more than twelve months for a single-family dwelling or a duplex.

The theft of moveable property on the premises of a house under construction as well as of construction materials and supplies can be readily covered.

The homeowner policy coverages can be extended with supplementary public and employer liability coverage and voluntary indemnification for you and your employees, including the volunteer workers helping you to build. The premium is set in accordance with the amount of the daily indemnity chosen for the insurance policy. Your broker can advise you on the coverages that are right for your project.

You want to learn more or would like to get a quote?

Enter your postal code here to find the nearest Intergroupe member firm in your area!
On-line submission Contact by phone E-mail More information

Discover related insurance products

Intergroupe USA anglais

Follow us on:
Facebook Twitter