Your insurer can limit or refuse to renew your home insurance coverage for one or more of the following reasons:
- Non-payment of premiums
- Claims frequency
- Precarious financial situation, particularly a bankruptcy discharge
- Insurance interrupted
- Employment-related reasons
- Bar owner or employee (cocktail lounge, brewery, nightclub, discotheque, etc.)
- Tenant insurance in a commercial building
- Home in a congested sector
We understand your situation and we may have solutions for you. We will work with our specialized insurers to help you clear your insurance record or adjust your coverage in proportion to the risk your situation represents.
You can count on us to provide the expertise you need.